Please note that breaking any of the rules listed below can result in a ban from the chat room which can be imposed without warning. Also, if you are banned by a mod, it is not an acceptable excuse to claim that other people were doing the same thing..
• To use Teen Chat, you must be at least thirteen (13) years old, and no older than nineteen (19)
• Please do not use Teen Chat if you are under 13.
• All users under the age of 18 need to get permission from their parent or guardian.
• Users over the age of 19 will be removed from the chat room and reported to their ISP and/or law enforcement agencies
• Please respect the chat moderators and any decisions they make, especially when they tell you to stop spamming, or change your nickname or modify your behavior. Do not argue with their decisions as doing so is likely to result in a quick end to the conversation and you being banned.
• You are likely to be banned if you post contact information in the chat room or ask people to pm you for the addy. This includes an email address, instant messaging ID, or cam requests in the lobby. Breaching this rule can result in an instant ban with no warning, or a warning message. If you keep posting the same message, you may be banned without warning as this counts as spam messaging and is not allowed.
• Posting private telephone numbers is strictly prohibited and doing so will result in an instant ban. We work closely with the police to identify those who post phone numbers that aren’t theirs in the chat rooms.
• Using inappropriate language during a conversation, or using an inappropriate nickname are NOT tolerated and will result in a ban.
• Do not publish a nude profile picture of yourself. Doing so will result in you being banned and reported.
• Please do not share any content that is not your own. This includes material that is copyrighted—music, artwork, articles, photography etc, as well as private chat messages and personal information.
• All Teen Chat rooms use the English language, so please conduct all chats in English. This helps our mods keep the rooms safe for all users.
• Any users who post links to .exe or .zip files will be banned, as most of these links lead to viruses
• Please do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else
• Any instances of trolling, racism, flooding, spamming, or roasting will not be tolerated
• Never clone or try to impersonate another Teen Chat user, or claim to be an Teen Chat staff member. Doing so will result in you being banned.
• Please don’t post content that promotes other chat sites.
The above list of rules covers the majority of general situations but cannot cover every specific eventuality. As a result, Teen Chat relies on its mods to exercise judgment, they protect Teen Chat users and chat rooms from disruption.
TeeNChaTZoNe.CoM is monitored by a team of moderators who are here to help and ensure the safety of all users. Please ask them any questions and respect the decisions they make. Much like you, moderators want to enjoy using chat rooms, and they are using their free time to ensure Teen chat rooms are fun and safe for all users. So please respect the job they do.